If you are new student from another county or another state or another middle school within our county:
You will need to bring the following when you come to the school:
- Two proofs of residence (for example: Electric bill, water bill, home phone (not cell), cable bill, mortgage or lease of home, etc.). 2. Dept. of Health Immunization Card including 2nd MMR Booster (out of state must get immunization on TN card at Health Department).
- Birth Certificate4. Custody (divorced parents) or Guardianship papers (living with person other than parents).
- If possible, bring last report card from previous school. 6. If possible, bring Social Security 7. Documentation of Special Services (copy of IEP)
- If you are new to our county or state, you will need to register your student on our online system, Skyward. You can register from home or use the computers at the school. Use the following steps:
- GO TO SUMNERSCHOOLS.ORG
- CLICK ON THE PARENT/STUDENT TAB
- CLICK ON ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
- ON LEFT SIDE CLICK ON NEW STUDENT ONLINE REGISTRATION
- COMPLETE THE FORM AND A LINK WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL
- USE THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN